From: Galka on
Hello
I print letters to parents informing about students absences, one page
per student.
If student skipped 1 session only, I am not to sent the letter.
Instead of discarding pages I'd prefer not to print them.

How can I not to print whole page of the report, header, footer and
detals, if there is onlt 1 record?

Thank you.
Galkas
From: Salad on
Galka wrote:

> Hello
> I print letters to parents informing about students absences, one page
> per student.
> If student skipped 1 session only, I am not to sent the letter.
> Instead of discarding pages I'd prefer not to print them.
>
> How can I not to print whole page of the report, header, footer and
> detals, if there is onlt 1 record?
>
> Thank you.
> Galkas

Can you get a count of sessions and then filter where the session cnt is
> 1?

Pages: 1
Prev: fields
Next: mail merge in access 2007