From: Rob on
I'm trying to copy the contents from one sheet to another. My objective is
take data that is in a row and move it into a column on another sheet.
EX. move c2 in sheet a to k2 in new sheet. Repeat this but skip from c2 to
c6 and place it in k3 etc.
From: Mike H on
Rob,

This assumes the data your copying is on sheet 1. Put the formula in k2 of
another sheet and drag down

=INDEX(Sheet1!C:C,(ROW(A1)-1)*4+2)

Mike
--