From: "Dave "Crash" Dummy" on
I would like to put the display in sleep mode from a script. Any clues?

--
Crash

I always thought Mensa was a Japanese import.
From: "Dave "Crash" Dummy" on
Dave "Crash" Dummy wrote:
> I would like to put the display in sleep mode from a script. Any clues?

Sorry. Should have included I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.
I have tried
C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe Powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState Sleep
but that puts it into hibernation.

--
Crash

English is not my native tongue; I'm an American.
From: Michael Bednarek on
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 08:22:10 -0400, "Dave \"Crash\" Dummy" wrote in
microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript:

>I would like to put the display in sleep mode from a script. Any clues?

wizmo monoff

Wizmo from Steve Gibson at <http://www.grc.com/wizmo/wizmo.htm>.

From: "Dave "Crash" Dummy" on
Michael Bednarek wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 08:22:10 -0400, "Dave \"Crash\" Dummy" wrote in
> microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript:
>
>> I would like to put the display in sleep mode from a script. Any clues?
>
> wizmo monoff
>
> Wizmo from Steve Gibson at <http://www.grc.com/wizmo/wizmo.htm>.

Thank you very much!

--