From: Peter Foldes on
Are you talking about this below
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS10-030.mspx

That Bulletin above has nothing to with our issue here.You better study a little bit
more before sending signal to the finger. I leave you to your belief and I will
stick with the knowledge that I have from experience over 20 yrs.

Just to repeat: You need at least SP1 on XP before you can slipstream SP3 unto it

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Andy on
youre wrong i install xp pro every year with the windows xp dvd then service
pack 3 cd directly and it works just fine.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

From: Andy on
and if you have an up to date windows xp dvd it already has service pack 1
in it mine has service pack 2 right out of the case:)
any one who has a dvd with service pack one only has the first rerelease of
windows xp.

From: Stefan Kanthak on
"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Are you talking about this below
> http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS10-030.mspx
>
> That Bulletin above has nothing to with our issue here.

Start learning to read in context!

> You better study a little bit
> more before sending signal to the finger. I leave you to your belief and I will
> stick with the knowledge that I have from experience over 20 yrs.

Whoa. 20 years. And nothing learnt.
BTW: XP SP3 was released just some 2 years ago.

> Just to repeat: You need at least SP1 on XP before you can slipstream SP3 unto it

Stubborn repetition of some false claim doesn't make it a truth.

See <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950722/en-us>, "More information"

Stefan

From: Andy on
Actualy mine is gold and it says with service pack 2 on the dvd:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS