From: bearophileHUGS on
I post it here because I am using a Psyco version that was compiled by
people here.
I am using Python 2.6.1, on Win, with Psyco (1, 6, 0, 'final', 0).

This minimized code:

from psyco.classes import psyobj
class Bar(psyobj):
def __init__(self, baz):
pass
b = Bar(0)

Produces:
C:\...\test.py:5: DeprecationWarning: object.__new__() takes no
parameters
b = Bar(0)

Bye,
bearophile
From: Stefan Behnel on
bearophileHUGS(a)lycos.com wrote:
> I post it here because I am using a Psyco version that was compiled by
> people here.
> I am using Python 2.6.1, on Win, with Psyco (1, 6, 0, 'final', 0).
>
> This minimized code:
>
> from psyco.classes import psyobj
> class Bar(psyobj):
> def __init__(self, baz):
> pass
> b = Bar(0)
>
> Produces:
> C:\...\test.py:5: DeprecationWarning: object.__new__() takes no
> parameters
> b = Bar(0)

I noticed that, too, when using Cython to compile a Python class that
inherits from object into an extension type that inherits from its C
equivalent at the C level. I assume that psyco does something similar here.

Stefan