From: Flest on

Can smart card authentication work without Active Derectory?
I need to authenticate users to terminal server, but it shouldn't use
AD.
Is it possible?

--
Flest
Flest's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/174016.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Flest on

So, may be there is a way to store login-password on smartcard and
somehow use them to log on?

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Flest" <Flest.44rs7d(a)DoNotSpam.com>

| Can smart card authentication work without Active Derectory?
| I need to authenticate users to terminal server, but it shouldn't use AD.
| Is it possible? -- Flest

No.

TechArena.in is a leech of Usenet and fakes that it provides forums when they are
actually Usenet news groups and uses the vBulletin USENET gateway. In this case it is a
news group within the Microsoft.* hierarchy and can be directly accessed via the Microsoft
news server; MSNews.Microsoft.Com using a news client via TCP port 119.

Users of TechArena.in are strongly ENCOURAGED to drop the TechArena.in leech of
Usenet and access "this" News Group directly with the following News URL...

--
Dave