From: Johny on
I would like to use smtpd module to write very simple smtp server but
this server must:

1. accept several connections at the same time( like a forking server)
2. have basic authentication that is it must understand AUTH command.

Does anyone know if the smtpd module have both?
Thanks

Ba.
From: Gabriel Genellina on
En Fri, 23 Apr 2010 06:30:42 -0300, Johny <python(a)hope.cz> escribi�:

> I would like to use smtpd module to write very simple smtp server but
> this server must:
>
> 1. accept several connections at the same time( like a forking server)

I think asyncore takes care of that.

> 2. have basic authentication that is it must understand AUTH command.

I think there was a recipe doing AUTH in code.activestate.com

--
Gabriel Genellina