From: ilik on
I am using transactional replication on 2 test instances MS SQL 2005 9.0.4035
SP3 after starting snapshot agent it stops on 99%

with message the process is running and is waiting for a response from the
server . I Used sp_who2 and dbcc inputbuffer and tried to increase timeouts
but it didn't help.
the process that is blocked is

select [nReference],[iProviderID],[siState],[siDocClass],[sSignatureType],
[sSignature],[sRSignatureType],[sRSignature],[iNotifyID],[iRNotifyID],
[dtPosted],[dtConformed],[tData],[tNotes],[iDocTypeID],[sDirection],
[tIncomeData],[sIncomePackID],[nPackBodyID],[nPackIncomeBodyID] from [dbo].
[syncobj_0x3144464139364530]

and i used yht procedure sp_blocker_pss08 but it didn;t succeed.
i am ran out of ideas may be anyone knows???? Help is very preciated