From: saandii777 on
Hello all,

We have a trigger defined on table x which gets executed when an update is
on a column. The trigger is executing properly on publisher side.

But when we do update on subscriber side to that particular column, trigger
doesnt execute.

While publishing I had user defined triggers true for the table.

Plz help.

Publisher: SQL SERVER 2008
Subscriber: SQL SERVER COMPACT EDITION

Thanks
saandii777
From: saandii777 on
Is this the issue because subscriber is SQL SERVER COMPACT EDITION.

Thanks
saandii777