From: saandii777 on
Hello all,

We have an aplication in .net which we are planning to deploy on our workers
laptop so that they can work offline with their own copy of database.

We planned to do merge replication and have database replicated across
workers machine.

We have tables, procedures and triggers to be replicated. Tables are around
330.

Questions:
1. Will the application work perfectly on workers machine on replicated
database as it is working on our office db. Would it require any structural
change.

2. What flavor would be perfect to have at workers laptop because we have
procedures and triggers.

My Take: SQL SERVER EXPRESS EDITION

Suggestions:
1. please suggest things in terms of long term considerations which we must
consider in advance which are really worth.

thanks
sanndii777