From: LOL! on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:34:35 -0700 (PDT), DanP <dan.petre(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 6:03�am, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
>> Taken a couple years ago when scaling some of the highest peaks in the
>> Rocky Mountains. Snows and blowing winds in excess of 50 mph. We had some
>> difficulty hanging onto the sides of the cliffs at times.
>>
>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/4845678928_8e2ae4258d_b.jpg>
>
>Your photo is off topic in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
>
>DanP

Not at all you fuckingly useless armchair-chair photographer DSLR TROLL.
This show why NON-DSLRs are not only desirable, but required for those that
actually TAKE PHOTOS. You know, people UNLIKE YOU.

LOL!
From: LOL! on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:34:35 -0700 (PDT), DanP <dan.petre(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 31, 6:03�am, LOL! <l...(a)lol.org> wrote:
>> Taken a couple years ago when scaling some of the highest peaks in the
>> Rocky Mountains. Snows and blowing winds in excess of 50 mph. We had some
>> difficulty hanging onto the sides of the cliffs at times.
>>
>> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/4845678928_8e2ae4258d_b.jpg>
>
>Your photo is off topic in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
>
>DanP

Not at all you fuckingly useless arm-chair photographer DSLR TROLL. This

From: LOL! on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:27:03 -0400, Robert Coe <bob(a)1776.COM> wrote:

> Especially since they all
>appear to contain artifacts that could have been produced by over-sharpening a
>scanned image.

Ah, just as I wish, causing havoc in the little minds of the
pretend-photographer basement-life trolls.

Enjoying them yet?

LOL!

What's that? These should be clearer so you can see what the REAL world
looks like from that corner in your basement?

Nay. You have to actually work to see the real world. Nobody is going to
hand it to you for free, just so you can remain blissfully inexperienced
and ignorant in that sheltered basement of yours. All the while
psychotically pretending that you are in the REAL world. I shall never be
blamed for being an enabler of your sad emotional and mental problems.

LOL!

From: Robert Coe on
:
[...]

The fact that you now see your own behavior well enough to project it onto
others suggests that your headshrinker may be starting to make progress.
Perhaps all is not quite as hopeless as we thought.

Bob
From: George Kerby on

On 7/31/10 12:03 AM, in article nkb75651pgldg7lotqkpjvpe5g9rr679a8(a)4ax.com,
"LOL!" <lol(a)lol.org> wrote:

> Taken a couple years ago when scaling some of the highest peaks in the
> Rocky Mountains. Snows and blowing winds in excess of 50 mph. We had some
> difficulty hanging onto the sides of the cliffs at times.
>
> <http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4103/4845678928_8e2ae4258d_b.jpg>

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snore).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn)...zzzzzzzzzzz....

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Another 'Found' Waterfall
Next: New photo