From: Mister Charlie on
Anyone use one currently that is:

Free?
For Vista/7?
Allows scheduling?
Replicates deletions (or not, your choice)?
Can be bootable?
Clones as well as incrementally backup? (Not as necessary, another program
can do that)

Is there any one good free program that has all these features? I think
that was all Ray had mentioned as well. Just looking for a few names here,
I keep googling and going through buncjes of programs, all seem about the
same and lack one or more features I'm looking for. Perhaps only payware
gives you one program that can do it all without command lines and all that.
I don't know, but I'm getting fried researching, installing, trying,
uninstalling, researching some more. The list of links wasbit posted was an
excellent starting place and I'm still hacking through that, but surely
someone here has used a program that has all this that is not shareware?

THANKS!

From: Duddits on
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:30:49 -0800, "Mister Charlie"
<widijaz(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone use one currently that is:
>
>Free?
>For Vista/7?
>Allows scheduling?
>Replicates deletions (or not, your choice)?
>Can be bootable?
>Clones as well as incrementally backup? (Not as necessary, another program
>can do that)
>snip

This should do what you want:
Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition
http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/

regards

Dud
--
Easy ACF Troll filter:
1. Add Franklin, Hummingbird, Bear Bottoms, Ari, David W, Jeffrey Bloss,
From: Mister Charlie on

"Duddits" <Duddits(a)Dreamcatcher.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 11:30:49 -0800, "Mister Charlie"
> <widijaz(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Anyone use one currently that is:
>>
>>Free?
>>For Vista/7?
>>Allows scheduling?
>>Replicates deletions (or not, your choice)?
>>Can be bootable?
>>Clones as well as incrementally backup? (Not as necessary, another program
>>can do that)
>>snip
>
> This should do what you want:
> Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition
> http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/
>
> regards
>
> Dud
> --
> Easy ACF Troll filter:
> 1. Add Franklin, Hummingbird, Bear Bottoms, Ari, David W, Jeffrey Bloss,
> Nicodemus and John Stubbings.
> 2. Add *anyone* who replies to them.
> 3. Filter posts from Google Groups
> 4. Filter posts from x-privat.org
> 5. Filter posts from theremailer
> 6. Filter crossposts
> 7. Enjoy ACF!
> 8. More Info here: http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/forgery.htm
> <rev20100104>

Thank you quite much! I shall try it out immediately. :)

From: M.L. on

>>Anyone use one currently that is:
>>
>>Free?
>>For Vista/7?
>>Allows scheduling?
>>Replicates deletions (or not, your choice)?
>>Can be bootable?
>>Clones as well as incrementally backup? (Not as necessary, another program
>>can do that)
>>snip
>
>This should do what you want:
>Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition
>http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/

Does that one have a boot CD that can be used to restore an image? The
website mentions a bootable USB drive for restoration but not a CD.
From: Max Wachtel on

http://www.plognark.com/?q=node/10567
--
This post was created using Opera(a)USB: http://www.opera-usb.com