From: RichA on

Sony HDRCX550 AVCHD 64GB Handycam Camcorder

Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help first time users to
effortlessly capture breathtaking 1920 x 1080 videos in up to 90
different scenes, this 64GB HD Handycam® Camcorder also features a
fully manual features set for those with a bit more experience. An
"Exmor R" CMOS sensor provides superior low-light performance, while
Optical SteadyShot™ image stabilization with Active Mode and 3-way
Shake Canceling enables you to capture remarkably smooth video from
wide angle to full telephoto shooting. Also captures 12MP still images
directly to 64GB of embedded Flash memory.
Now $1179
From: Ray Shafranski on
So why do we have to see so much SPAM?

"RichA" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

Sony HDRCX550 AVCHD 64GB Handycam Camcorder

Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help first time users to
effortlessly capture breathtaking 1920 x 1080 videos in up to 90
different scenes, this 64GB HD Handycam� Camcorder also features a
fully manual features set for those with a bit more experience. An
"Exmor R" CMOS sensor provides superior low-light performance, while
Optical SteadyShot� image stabilization with Active Mode and 3-way
Shake Canceling enables you to capture remarkably smooth video from
wide angle to full telephoto shooting. Also captures 12MP still images
directly to 64GB of embedded Flash memory.
Now $11790

So why do we have to see so much SPAM?

From: Alan Dunlop-Walters on
On 27/07/2010 22:02, RichA wrote:

> Sony HDRCX550 AVCHD 64GB Handycam Camcorder
>
> Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help first time users to
> effortlessly capture breathtaking 1920 x 1080 videos in up to 90
> different scenes, this 64GB HD Handycam� Camcorder also features a
> fully manual features set for those with a bit more experience. An
> "Exmor R" CMOS sensor provides superior low-light performance, while
> Optical SteadyShot� image stabilization with Active Mode and 3-way
> Shake Canceling enables you to capture remarkably smooth video from
> wide angle to full telephoto shooting. Also captures 12MP still images
> directly to 64GB of embedded Flash memory.
> Now $1179

Go on Bich, tell us why. Can't wait to hear why.
Your fine opinions are so worthy and anticipated.

From: Bruce on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:33:50 +0100, Alan Dunlop-Walters
<alansworld(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>On 27/07/2010 22:02, RichA wrote:
>> Sony HDRCX550 AVCHD 64GB Handycam Camcorder
>> Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help first time users to
>> effortlessly capture breathtaking 1920 x 1080 videos in up to 90
>> different scenes, this 64GB HD Handycam� Camcorder also features a
>> fully manual features set for those with a bit more experience. An
>> "Exmor R" CMOS sensor provides superior low-light performance, while
>> Optical SteadyShot� image stabilization with Active Mode and 3-way
>> Shake Canceling enables you to capture remarkably smooth video from
>> wide angle to full telephoto shooting. Also captures 12MP still images
>> directly to 64GB of embedded Flash memory.
>> Now $1179
>
>Go on Bich, tell us why. Can't wait to hear why.
>Your fine opinions are so worthy and anticipated.

Rich will merely blame the British police, as usual. ;-)

From: Alan Dunlop-Walters on
On 28/07/2010 20:36, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 20:33:50 +0100, Alan Dunlop-Walters
> <alansworld(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 27/07/2010 22:02, RichA wrote:
>>> Sony HDRCX550 AVCHD 64GB Handycam Camcorder
>>> Equipped with state-of-the-art technology to help first time users to
>>> effortlessly capture breathtaking 1920 x 1080 videos in up to 90
>>> different scenes, this 64GB HD Handycam� Camcorder also features a
>>> fully manual features set for those with a bit more experience. An
>>> "Exmor R" CMOS sensor provides superior low-light performance, while
>>> Optical SteadyShot� image stabilization with Active Mode and 3-way
>>> Shake Canceling enables you to capture remarkably smooth video from
>>> wide angle to full telephoto shooting. Also captures 12MP still images
>>> directly to 64GB of embedded Flash memory.
>>> Now $1179
>>
>> Go on Bich, tell us why. Can't wait to hear why.
>> Your fine opinions are so worthy and anticipated.
>

> Rich will merely blame the British police, as usual. ;-)

Or my double barrel. He is so lacking in imagination.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: It sure ain't no NEX lens!!!
Next: longevity