From: Paul on
I'm using Word 2003 SP3 in Windows XP. In Normal View, soft page
breaks do not appear. I switch to Print Layout View, then back to
Normal View -- again, soft page breaks do not appear. Also tried
switching to Print Preview and back, no joy. Background repagination
is activated. Is there anything else I can do, but which I've
overlooked?
From: Stefan Blom on
Automatic page breaks should show (as dotted lines) in Normal view. If you
display nonprinting marks, then can you see the breaks?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP