From: Joe Cassara on
Has anyone dealt with Software Hut (http://www.softhut.com) as of
late? They haven't replied to emails (one was an order) or answered
their phone. I'm wondering if they're still in business.

Joe C.
From: commodorejohn on
On Mar 30, 1:35 pm, Joe Cassara <joe.j.cass...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone dealt with Software Hut (http://www.softhut.com) as of
> late? They haven't replied to emails (one was an order) or answered
> their phone. I'm wondering if they're still in business.
I got an email back from them about two weeks ago in answer to a
product question, but since then I've been trying to reach them with a
couple other questions and heard absolutely zilch. I dunno what the
deal is, though.