From: rich12345 on
I am looking for the "pitch tracking toolbox" and other software
advertised in the catalogs included with the covox voice master.

I am an Apple II user. I know the software will be incompatible. I
would like to get a copy of
this extra software and eventually disassemble and port it to the
apple II

I have the basic "voice recognition" software already. I would like
copies of the other
softwares that covox offered.

Rich
From: The Commodore on
In article
<0a722508-5a3e-4b33-b962-5b33e7e44377(a)30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
rich12345 <aiiadict(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for the "pitch tracking toolbox" and other software
> advertised in the catalogs included with the covox voice master.
>
> I am an Apple II user. I know the software will be incompatible. I
> would like to get a copy of
> this extra software and eventually disassemble and port it to the
> apple II
>
> I have the basic "voice recognition" software already. I would like
> copies of the other
> softwares that covox offered.
>

> Rich

Computers for the MASSES, not the CLASSES!
From: 8bwinfo on
On Mar 29, 8:01 am, rich12345 <aiiad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the "pitch tracking toolbox" and other software
> advertised in the catalogs included with the covox voice master.
>
> I am an Apple II user.  I know the software will be incompatible.  I
> would like to get a copy of
> this extra software and eventually disassemble and port it to the
> apple II
>
> I have the basic "voice recognition" software already.  I would like
> copies of the other
> softwares that covox offered.
>
> Rich

If you can find a disk image of the software, I can make a floppy for
you on the apple II.
From: rich12345 on
On Mar 30, 3:07 am, The Commodore <C...(a)apple2-4never.org> wrote:
> In article
> <0a722508-5a3e-4b33-b962-5b33e7e44...(a)30g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  rich12345 <aiiad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am looking for the "pitch tracking toolbox" and other software
> > advertised in the catalogs included with the covox voice master.
>

> > Rich
>
> Computers for the MASSES, not the CLASSES!

Thanks for the informative reply.

Rich