From: CAD Outsourcing Services on
Offering effective Solidworks 3D Modeling services and samples for
various mechanical engineering needs at affordable rates!

COS services is a preferred choice of Mechanical engineers,
Manufacturers and Electrical contractors for reliable and economical
Solidworks 3D Modeling services. We assist you in producing hi-
quality, detailed, realistic 3D models of your mechanical product from
existing 2D drawing & hand-drawn sketches. Our 3D solidworks modeling
service deal with all aspects of mechanical engineering and various
phases of project from tender submission, analysis to final design.

Save 60% on Solidworks 3D Modeling and Product design related
requirements by outsourcing to us today!

Advantages of using Solidworks modeling services in engineering:
# Single-minded focus on product design with crisp 3D Modeling
process
# Simplified analysis/testing of product designs in early stage with
real-life conditions
# Superior product designs, fewer errors, minimum revisions and less
cost
# Improved collaboration between design team and other departments
# Enhanced design quality and manufacturing efficiency while reducing
materials waste.

3D models can be used for various purposes such as Exterior analysis,
Interior modeling, Tender evaluation, Animation, Web design and
Marketing collaterals.

Perfect for small to large modeling needs of:
-> Industry Machinery
-> Mechanical Product Design
-> Defense and Aerospace
-> Automotive
-> 3D Design Engineering
-> Packaging
-> Mold Design, etc

We can readily convert your existing paper drawings into digital CAD
files. Send us your small to large product design sketches to help you
in best possible way.

For sample 3D models visit us at http://www.cadoutsourcingservices.com/3d-mechanical.php

info(a)cadoutsourcingservices.com – email us to get FREE custom quote on
your specific needs.