From: jshunter on
This morning I got the following error from a DTS package which had
been running happily for months (we're running SQL Server 2005 (64-
bit)):

Invalid STDGMEDIUM structure error
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server] Incorrectl syntax near
')'

I couldn't find the solution online, but I did figure it out myself
eventually. The problem was caused by a system table "sysdiagrams"
appearing. Apparently DTS doesn't like what it contains. Since I don't
use database diagrams, I deleted it, and the DTS package started
working again

Now if only I could get rid of those SQL-DMO errors whenever I try to
select objects in DTS...

--John Hunter