From: yede1 on
When I startup outlook after being away from the office for the day, some
emails are not there, there is nothing in the subject line. However, the
time stamp is still there, when I click to open the email nothing is there
except the time stamp and a blank screen. Has this ever happened to you?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"yede1" <yede1(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When I startup outlook after being away from the office for the day, some
> emails are not there, there is nothing in the subject line. However, the
> time stamp is still there, when I click to open the email nothing is there
> except the time stamp and a blank screen. Has this ever happened to you?

What type of account?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: wandong on