From: Jim on
<http://www.dansdata.com/sbs3.htm>

A rather entertaining five minutes.

Jim
--
Twitter:@GreyAreaUK

"If you have enough book space, I don't want to talk to you."
Terry Pratchett
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh on
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 12:45:12 +0100, Jim <jim(a)magrathea.plus.com>
wrote:

><http://www.dansdata.com/sbs3.htm>
>
>A rather entertaining five minutes.

Heh. I'm glad I don't do that sort of stuff much these days.

My cycling buddy turned up for a rideout on Sunday with inch-long
slices and quarter-inch holes in his hands from fettling a PC into a
new case the day before. It wasn't even a SCSI machine, so all that
blood was just wasted.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
On the arrangement of books: 'I use a heap based stack storage system with a
sorting algorithm which has a major sort key being chronologically determined

Pages: 1
Prev: iOS bluetooth
Next: Jailbreaking a second-hand 3GS