From: dmisty on
When downloading my emails from my att account I have noticed that my bank
alerts download and then disappear. Do not what is causing this problem and
only from a certain bank.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"dmisty" <dmisty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When downloading my emails from my att account I have noticed that my bank
> alerts download and then disappear. Do not what is causing this problem and
> only from a certain bank.

Are they in your Junk E-mail folder? Are they in the New Mail folder? Do you
scan incoming messages with an antivirus or third-party antispam application?
That's often a cause of what you are seeing.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]