From: Rich the Philosophizer on
On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:00:23 -0500, cavelamb wrote:

> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>
> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>
> As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather NASA Science
> News
>
> June 4, 2010: Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way
> that's new to human history. To make preparations, authorities in
> Washington DC are holding a meeting: The Space Weather Enterprise Forum at
> the National Press Club on June 8th.
>
> Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division, explains what it's
> all about:
>
> "The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we
> expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our
> technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar
> storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting
> together to discuss."

"The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially
different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia.
Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted
similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of
many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for
the events near and immediately after the end of time.

"All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much
greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden
within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly
revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new,
five-dimensional world."

--- http://godchannel.com/grandfatherinterview2.html

Hope This Helps!
Rich

From: Howard Eisenhauer on
On Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:03:21 -0700, Rich the Philosophizer
<philosobphizer(a)example.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:00:23 -0500, cavelamb wrote:
>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>
>> As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather NASA Science
>> News

*Snip*

>"The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially
>different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia.
>Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted
>similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of
>many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for
>the events near and immediately after the end of time.
>
>"All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much
>greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden
>within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly
>revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new,
>five-dimensional world."
>
> --- http://godchannel.com/grandfatherinterview2.html
>
>Hope This Helps!
>Rich

The Mayans apparently don't agree with you-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33261483/

H.
From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax on
On 24/07/2010 00:03, Rich the Philosophizer wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:00:23 -0500, cavelamb wrote:
>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>
>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>
>> As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather NASA Science
>> News
>>
>> June 4, 2010: Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way
>> that's new to human history. To make preparations, authorities in
>> Washington DC are holding a meeting: The Space Weather Enterprise Forum at
>> the National Press Club on June 8th.
>>
>> Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division, explains what it's
>> all about:
>>
>> "The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we
>> expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our
>> technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar
>> storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting
>> together to discuss."
>>
> "The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially
> different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia.
> Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted
> similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of
> many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for
> the events near and immediately after the end of time.
>
> "All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much
> greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden
> within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly
> revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new,
> five-dimensional world."
>
> --- http://godchannel.com/grandfatherinterview2.html
>
> Hope This Helps!
> Rich

No, they all point to a mass extermination of people on a global scale.

--
Dirk

From: Rich the Philosophizer on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:10:24 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:
> On 24/07/2010 00:03, Rich the Philosophizer wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:00:23 -0500, cavelamb wrote:
>>
>>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>>
>>> http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/04jun_swef/
>>>
>>> As the Sun Awakens, NASA Keeps a Wary Eye on Space Weather NASA Science
>>> News
>>>
>>> June 4, 2010: Earth and space are about to come into contact in a way
>>> that's new to human history. To make preparations, authorities in
>>> Washington DC are holding a meeting: The Space Weather Enterprise Forum at
>>> the National Press Club on June 8th.
>>>
>>> Richard Fisher, head of NASA's Heliophysics Division, explains what it's
>>> all about:
>>>
>>> "The sun is waking up from a deep slumber, and in the next few years we
>>> expect to see much higher levels of solar activity. At the same time, our
>>> technological society has developed an unprecedented sensitivity to solar
>>> storms. The intersection of these two issues is what we're getting
>>> together to discuss."
>>>
>> "The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially
>> different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia.
>> Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted
>> similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of
>> many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for
>> the events near and immediately after the end of time.
>>
>> "All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much
>> greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden
>> within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly
>> revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new,
>> five-dimensional world."
>>
>> --- http://godchannel.com/grandfatherinterview2.html
>>
> No, they all point to a mass extermination of people on a global scale.

So, we'd better stock up on canned goods and water! ;-)

Cheers!
Rich

From: JosephKK on
On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 16:59:10 -0700, Rich the Philosophizer
<philosobphizer(a)example.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:10:24 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax wrote:

>>> "The events predicted for 2012 by the ancient Maya are not substantially
>>> different than those predicted by sages throughout the millennia.
>>> Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist and other seers have predicted
>>> similar events marking 'the end of time.' And the Maya are only one of
>>> many indigenous cultures that have spoken of their deeply held vision for
>>> the events near and immediately after the end of time.
>>>
>>> "All of these prophecies point to a relatively sudden awakening into much
>>> greater awareness for some or all of Humanity. What has been well hidden
>>> within the folds of your present four-dimensional world will be clearly
>>> revealed by the additional Light available in the unfolding of the new,
>>> five-dimensional world."
>>>
>>> --- http://godchannel.com/grandfatherinterview2.html
>>>
>> No, they all point to a mass extermination of people on a global scale.
>
>So, we'd better stock up on canned goods and water! ;-)

That would just make you a target.