From: Link on
One man once speculated one out of every ten times we embrace the
impossible we discover truth. I imagine this means sometimes less then
10% of the time we embrace the impossible do we discover something
new, and I imagine this also means sometimes more then 10% of the time
when we temper our disbelief and go against our better senses in
search of solutions, do we uncover deeply convincing and sometimes
unexpected altogether, truth.

To quote a horn-of-plenty of song lyrics and snippets, good advice,
and pop-psychology:

--Sometimes you just have to turn your back and walk away...
--Finish each day and be done with it.

--You have done what you could; some blunders, absurdities have crept
in; forget -------them as soon as you can.

--Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high
a spirit to be ------encumbered with your old nonsense. (Emerson)

--Sometimes you just have to turn your back and walk away...
--Whether you're walking out on your friends, your family, or the love
of your life...

--Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness,
ignorance, ---------------smallness or insecurities; remember, things
could be worse. You could be one of -------them

--As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. ....

--Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde) ...

--Trying to hide but it's only when you embrace your past you truly
move -------------------forward. ...

--Truth hiding in the shadows of falsehood, makes it impossible to
move forward. ...
--Embrace truth. It always serves you best. (Marston) ...

--Sometimes it is easier to see clearly into the liar than into one
who ...
--All truths are easy to understand once discovered; the point is to
discover them. ...

Now take a minute and think about how the Internet has developed into
a "Social Media" platform and tool for Public Relations:

Why It's Vital You Embrace It [truth] - Online?

Well here is some truth:

The truth is the web is not meant to be a finished product; ...
Uncover this and you will discover the three play off each other for
even greater results. ...

It is true there may be things we can do today, if we do not, and we
wait, it is possible in the future, they too will become literally
impossible. ....

We have changed so much over the years sometimes we seem to forget in
order to change we must embrace possibility...

Sometimes we're forced to bend the truth, transform it, ...

Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new
path? ...

It´s when you´re tested, you discover who you can be. ...

How Can You Be Sure?

To wish impossible things, like there being a spirit in the night ...

The spirit makes you wonder:

How do YOU determine truth from falsity?

The Answers: March forward into the future embracing the possibility
of truth...

How do you know truth from falsity in your own situation you ask?…

How do you discover what are you looking? ...
By embracing the possibility of truth, we will discover it, or truth
itself will come out of the abyss and introduce another, one we had
not sought.

And while yes, it is true some say physics would be irrelevant, and
commerce would be impossible. ...

But I tell you, do not believe in absolute truth ignore these claims
and embrace a more open ideology...

Sometimes we as observers print or show a truth as we believe it, ...
But in the end, when generations pass, truth conquers perfidy and
Ignorance.

In the remainder of this essay, of an unintended truth, and the
journey to discovery, have it be known, the opportunity to discover
how these unknowns and unknowables mitigate our better judgment and
surprise us is approaching. ...

And this is tantamount to a flat repudiation of our very selves and
consequently impossible, we say to ourselves, as it is our nature
today.

But that which today leads you away may tomorrow be what led you to
embrace falsehood and deliberately turn away from truth. ...

This can sometimes come about, as with Socrates, through dialectic.

The truth is by saying nothing is impossible and all is possible, we
may never condemn oursleves by our weak assessment and falliable
nature.

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however
improbable, often seems to present itself as an inexpressible delirium
of joy, as when a youth embraces his betrothed virgin. We experience
this for a reason, I suppose.

It is those in constant revolt the discoverers of what is true
emerge, ...

Truth is sometimes in conformity, sometimes not. (PIRSIG) ...

So act in your own B=best interest and do as the actors do: embrace
the nerves as a healthy part of growing. ....

It is true sometimes when you're with your mother, you play the role,
play-acting—but the simple truth is we consciously choose various
roles.

You might think it will be difficult if not impossible for you ever to
truly act in your universal best interest and still meet approval and
acceptance.

It is a gift to mistake beauty for truth, as one tends to exist inside
of the other, and it all depends on you to bring it through to sight.

The heavens above, this magnifacent cosmic variance, an endless ocean
of discovery exceeding our understanding of life so much so we often
marvel at it with stories, on television, and in magazines and
movies ...

Sometimes the beauty/ugly distinction between theoretical and truth is
what we need to see and appreciate the beauty becoming truth ....

If you look for beauty here, one can find a sort of odd, but beautiful
sight. As what is truly beautiful is often unique, in this sense all
beauty may be a bit odd, but in the end it all evens out, as it was,
we suppose in a beginning.

It is a huge part of the economy impossible to model, and by this I
refer to the institutions we model our material possesions with....

Consider the sad case of literal biblical creationists who embrace the
romance so completely they almost miss the exactness and precise
models to stitch us in time.

Love and wisdom you might say are two of the greatest things one can
seek and obtain to satisfying hunger no more.

Learning is symmetry, so relationships of all types should not waver
too much formally from this elegant simplicity.

Love life and life will love you back.
Love people and they will love you back. ....

A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; .....

When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies. ...

I believe unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final
word in reality. ...

And onto the next ten set of impossibles, to seek the one truth, more
or less.

meami.org

advertising free Google search platform

From: bigfletch8 on
On Apr 9, 6:24 pm, Link <marty.musa...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> One man once speculated one out of every ten times we embrace the
> impossible we discover truth.

Not a bad attempt.

In fact, the percentage of the time we are not experiencing the
'growing consciousness' (the real meaning of discovering truth), we
are on a mental treadmill.As we each reach a 'saturated mass' of
different experiences, we 'mutate' (in a state of consciousness) to a
new stage, so the % of 'less truth(narrower consciousness)
diminishes.

This is one reason thee are so many different breakdowns of
established 'group' perspectives, as found in relationships with
churches, political groups through to family relationships. People are
growing 'towards' their own authentic nature, and by definition, away
from 'established' illusory nature.

> I imagine this means sometimes less then
> 10% of the time we embrace the impossible do we discover something
> new, and I imagine this also means sometimes more then 10% of the time
> when we temper our disbelief and go against our better senses in
> search of solutions, do we uncover deeply convincing and sometimes
> unexpected altogether, truth.

Exactly. When one finally 'gets this' principle, discomfort that comes
with these new paradigms,actually becomes exciting, stimulating and
sometimes even exhilarating. You learn to expect the unexpected, and
welcome it for the expansive factor it actually is.

BOfL