From: Ricky Hunt on
I haven't installed it yet but did they happen to get in the feature request
where when you use a per-clip gain envelope or track volume envelope to
change the volume that the waveform changes also? (As in V-Vocal,
Soundforge/Sony CD-Architect, etc.).

--
Thanks,
Ricky Hunt

From: John Braner on
On 10/08/2010 08:26, Ricky Hunt wrote:
> I haven't installed it yet but did they happen to get in the feature request
> where when you use a per-clip gain envelope or track volume envelope to
> change the volume that the waveform changes also? (As in V-Vocal,
> Soundforge/Sony CD-Architect, etc.).

Ricky,

I'm not sure what you're asking - but there is a track volume envelope and a clip gain envelope that
you can use (although that's been the case for a long time). I'm pretty sure the clip envelope gets
processed before the track one - but they both work.

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: Max Arwood on
Add Samplitude and Sequoia to the list that supports this.
Max Arwood