From: Boris Pauljev on
But you should be really careful with BASS if you use it directly in VB6.
It does not work very well with VB6, you will sooner or later experience
crashes if you use the callback functions.
If you use the tool offline only, no problem, but if you want to deploy
it, I would really make an OCX in C++ (! Not in VB6 !) as a wrapper.

From: David Kaye on
Boris Pauljev <nordiccoder(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

>But you should be really careful with BASS if you use it directly in VB6.
>It does not work very well with VB6, you will sooner or later experience
>crashes if you use the callback functions.
>If you use the tool offline only, no problem, but if you want to deploy
>it, I would really make an OCX in C++ (! Not in VB6 !) as a wrapper.

If my music project goes further I may just ask if they can roll a
simple something specifically for my needs. Thanks for the heads-up.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Dynamic column
Next: touchpad programming