From: Neil Rutman on
Wow, they have some good weed where you're from! Seriously, cool track.

Neil R

From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message

> Wow, they have some good weed where you're from!

And they say it gets more potent every year!!

>Seriously, cool track.

Thanks Neil...appreciate it!

Poly

From: Ben Goldman on
polymod wrote:

> "Organfreak" <plonk(a)plinkety.plunk> wrote in message
> > "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> blatted:
> > > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Left_At_Orion.mp3
> > >
> > > A little Electronic buffoonery by Wilcox / Benigno.
> > >
> > > It will be developed later when I can get John over to the studio.
> > > Into what I have no idea. <g>
> > >

> > That was great, Poly!
>
> Thanks Scott!
>
> > I especially liked the buffoon part.
>
> Then you must have liked the whole song :)
>
> > Rockin' fusion beat.
> > I got lost though, thought you said to turn left at the onion.
>
> Bugs always took a wrong turn at Albuquerque !
>
> Poly

Maybe should have turned right at Cucamonga. :P

--
Cheers,
Ben
From: polymod on

"Ben Goldman" <BenGoldmanREMOVE(a)centurytel.net> wrote in message
> polymod wrote:
>

> > "Organfreak" <plonk(a)plinkety.plunk> wrote in message
> > > "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> blatted:

> > > That was great, Poly!
> >
> > Thanks Scott!
> >
> > > I especially liked the buffoon part.
> >
> > Then you must have liked the whole song :)
> >
> > > Rockin' fusion beat.
> > > I got lost though, thought you said to turn left at the onion.
> >
> > Bugs always took a wrong turn at Albuquerque !
> >
> > Poly
>
> Maybe should have turned right at Cucamonga. :P

Back in the early 60's that's where my family would make the trek thru the
desert in the old pre air-conditioned sedan just so my father could stock up
on some wine.
The apple don't fall far from the tree.
:)

Poly