From: polymod on
http://www.sonicmusic.net/Left_At_Orion.mp3

A little Electronic buffoonery by Wilcox / Benigno.

It will be developed later when I can get John over to the studio.
Into what I have no idea. <g>

Poly

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:4b4261d8$0$31285$607ed4bc(a)cv.net the killer robot "polymod"
> <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
> > http://www.sonicmusic.net/Left_At_Orion.mp3
> >
> > A little Electronic buffoonery by Wilcox / Benigno.
> >
> > It will be developed later when I can get John over to the studio.
> > Into what I have no idea. <g>
>
> Spacey!! I like it. Some bits remind me of Miles.

Thanks G'bo! Yea, I can hear that Miles vibe in there<g>

>I may be looking at
> Orion later if the sky stays clear for another hour. The Orion nebula is
> one of the coolest objects to look at. Hehe, I could blow this song to my
> Blackberry and then play it while looking at the Orion nebula!!! ;)

Don't forget the beer!

Poly

From: John Braner on
polymod wrote:
> http://www.sonicmusic.net/Left_At_Orion.mp3
>
> A little Electronic buffoonery by Wilcox / Benigno.
>
> It will be developed later when I can get John over to the studio.
> Into what I have no idea. <g>
>

> Poly

Very nice Poly!!

It's "phrygian space urban" ;-)

I can hear the 80's Miles influences too - but I really like this one!

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

> The killer robot "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> grabbed the controls
> of the spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> Spacey!! I like it. Some bits remind me of Miles.
> >
> > Thanks G'bo! Yea, I can hear that Miles vibe in there<g>
> >
> >>I may be looking at
> >> Orion later if the sky stays clear for another hour. The Orion
> >> nebula is one of the coolest objects to look at. Hehe, I could blow
> >> this song to my Blackberry and then play it while looking at the
> >> Orion nebula!!! ;)
> >
> > Don't forget the beer!
>
> Well, it clouded up so there was no looking at Orion last night, but the
> good part was that there still was beer. ;)

I like stories with happy endings!

Poly

From: polymod on

"Organfreak" <plonk(a)plinkety.plunk> wrote in message
> "polymod" <polymod(a)optonline.net> blatted:
> >http://www.sonicmusic.net/Left_At_Orion.mp3
> >
> >A little Electronic buffoonery by Wilcox / Benigno.
> >
> >It will be developed later when I can get John over to the studio.
> >Into what I have no idea. <g>
> >

> That was great, Poly!

Thanks Scott!

>I especially liked the buffoon part.

Then you must have liked the whole song :)

>Rockin' fusion beat.
> I got lost though, thought you said to turn left at the onion.

Bugs always took a wrong turn at Albuquerque !

Poly

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: BeatScape Record