From: whitaker on

"tbcbtbcw" wrote:

> For the last two days after installing Microsoft updates get a message
> regarding sonic update manager - needs disk -can't get it off screen.
> checked startup and can not find anything that looks like sonic manager.
> --
> Carol

I have the same problem. Key: after installing Microsoft update, but they
don't give a solution to something they caused.
From: ju.c on
Sonic Update Manager CD-ROM Prompt Appears on Computer Startup
http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/dsn/en/document?docid=098D85DDBAC783B2E0401E0A55175844

Sonic Hotfix Update
http://tools.roxio.com/support/dell/isum_hotfix.exe

ju.c