From: Ron Hardin on
Has anybody tried the DSC-T9 battery (NP-FT1) in the DSC-T900 (NP-BD1)?

They look the same and seem to have the same voltages.

It would be very handy not to have to keep them separate.
--
rhhardin(a)mindspring.com

From: ransley on
On May 10, 12:59 pm, Ron Hardin <rhhar...(a)mindspring.com> wrote:
> Has anybody tried the DSC-T9 battery (NP-FT1) in the DSC-T900 (NP-BD1)?
>
> They look the same and seem to have the same voltages.
>
> It would be very handy not to have to keep them separate.
> --
> rhhar...(a)mindspring.com
>
> On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk.

I use different sony batteries in different sony stuff
From: Ron Hardin on
Ron Hardin wrote:

> Has anybody tried the DSC-T9 battery (NP-FT1) in the DSC-T900 (NP-BD1)?
>
> They look the same and seem to have the same voltages.
>
> It would be very handy not to have to keep them separate.
> --
> rhhardin(a)mindspring.com
>
> On the internet, nobody knows you're a jerk.

Academic question, it turns out the NP-FT1 won't seat in the DSC-T900
owing to a fatter detent put there for that purpose. The overall size
is identical, just that detail differs.

The NP-BD1 does appear to work in the DSC-T9, however.
--
rhhardin(a)mindspring.com