From: FrankM on
I have a current Macro performing a sort for me ...

Range("A1:U700").Sort Key1:=Range("A2"), Order1:=xlDescending,
Key2:=Range _
("J2"), Order2:=xlAscending, Key3:=Range("K2"), Order3:=xlAscending, _
Header:=xlGuess, OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:= _
xlTopToBottom, DataOption1:=xlSortNormal, DataOption2:=xlSortNormal, _
DataOption3:=xlSortNormal

.... but now I need to insert another sort. Only 3 criteria are allowed. What
I want to do is specify after the sort above that if column A is the letter d
then the section will be sorted ascending by column I.

I hope that makes sense. But Range for this new sort will be constantly
changing it could be rows 229 through 234 or it could be rows 230 through 233
or any other possible combination.

I don't know if this makes any sense but if anyone has any ideas I would
love to hear them.
From: Otto Moehrbach on
What do you mean by "if column A is the letter d"? A column cannot have a
value, only a cell can have a value. Post back and describe what you have.
An example would be good. HTH Otto

From: FrankM on
You are absolutely correct, a column can not have a value, I'm sorry for the
miscommunication. What I meant to say is if the cell in column A has the
value, "d", then I want to sort those rows ascending by the values in the
cells of column I.

The number of cells in column A that have the value "d" will be changing
throughout the day. But when I run the Macro I want it to select all the rows
where the cell in the A column has the value "d" and sort it ascending by the
values in column I.

I already have a Macro performing the sorts listed previous this is just an
additional sort after that one is done.

I hope that make sense.

From: FrankM on
Any ideas? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

From: FrankM on
No ideas? Please, someone must have an idea.