From: Tammi on
IN THIS HELP DISCUSSION FORUM, is there a way to sort questions by date? I
see all types of questions in no specific order. Specifically, I'd like to
see the most recently posted questions. How can that be done?
From: Bill Dilworth on
Hi again Tammi,

I believe the list in the Microsoft web portal is default sorted to date
order. I don't even think there is a way to change away from that sort.

What link are you using?
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.powerpoint&lang=en&cr=US

If you are using one of the others, you will have to check their help, since
formats and instructions vary widely between them.

However, the web portals (Microsoft's and many others) are all just
re-broadcasts of the actual newsgroup posts. There is almost always a
significant delay between posting the answers to the newsgroup and the time
they are posted to the portals. You may want to consider looking directly
at the source (which has always been completely free of charge and
commercial free):

For more information on this, you can also read more about it on the PPTFAQ:
http://pptfaq.com/FAQ00275.htm

Bill Dilworth