From: Chris on
I managed to sort this out.

As per the post here: http://www.petri.co.il/forums/showthread.php?p=110135

I added the following code to the Web.config file located in the MobileAdmin program directory (default: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Administration):

<httpRuntime
maxRequestLength="10240"
executionTimeout="36000"
/>

Works like a treat now, MobileAdmin needed that little bit longer to initiate the wipe before asp throws a spanner in the works.

(Ensure you create a backup of the Web.config BEFORE you add to code incase it messes up)

Eric3 wrote:

Mobile Admin Problem
23-Sep-08

I'm trying to use Mobile Admin to do a remote wipe on a handheld. This was
working fine up until today and I haven't been able to find an answer.

We're running Exchange 2003 SP2. When I go to the Mobile Admin page I can
bring up the user's handheld just fine. When I try to do the remote wipe the
page hangs for about 2 minutes and then we get the following:

Server Error in '/MobileAdmin' Application.
Request timed out.
An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web
request.
Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Request timed out
Stack Trace:
[HttpException (0x80004005): Request timed out.]

I've found several articles related to IIS configuration being the problem
and that's not the case here (at least as far as I can tell). Most articles
that are similar to this problem contain the error(s) 404 or 403. We're not.

On Tuesday, September 23, 2008 12:19 PM
Eric3 wrote:

Mobile Admin Problem
[...]

Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e41-3846-4db9-8e1b-f54c56a64ed9/get-silverlight-4-install.aspx