From: shivaraj on
Using Java's LDAP protocol, how to check if a user exists in a
particular OU/Group ?
I have one approach in which, get the distinguishedName for this user
and then remove the first CN part (username). This will be left with
OU part. Now check if this OU matches with the given OU. But does not
sound like a perfect solution to me. Any other better approaches?
Regards,
Shivaraj
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Shivaraj,

I would suggest posting to AD Newsgroup as this is related to AD not
Exchange.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

"shivaraj" <shivaraj.malannavar(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Using Java's LDAP protocol, how to check if a user exists in a
> particular OU/Group ?
> I have one approach in which, get the distinguishedName for this user
> and then remove the first CN part (username). This will be left with
> OU part. Now check if this OU matches with the given OU. But does not
> sound like a perfect solution to me. Any other better approaches?
> Regards,
> Shivaraj

Pages: 1
Prev: Sorted!