From: Caroline5276 on
I would like to sort my deleted e-mail by DATE DELETED, I don't see that
option in the list or in the option list under custom.

Is there a way to sort deleted e-mail by date deleted?

Thanks!!

From: VanguardLH on
Caroline5276 wrote:

> I would like to sort my deleted e-mail by DATE DELETED, I don't see that
> option in the list or in the option list under custom.
>
> Is there a way to sort deleted e-mail by date deleted?
>
> Thanks!!

Tried using the Modified datestamp field? You have to add it.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Caroline5276" <Caroline5276(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I would like to sort my deleted e-mail by DATE DELETED, I don't see that
> option in the list or in the option list under custom.
>
> Is there a way to sort deleted e-mail by date deleted?

There is no way to do that because Outlook doesn't keep track of when they
were deleted. Perhaps Vanguard's suggestion will work.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]