From: Marc on
When I create a Pivot Table with a list of about 10 suppliers. Why does the
feild I unselect disapear from the Pivot Table? If I want to view the suplier
I have unselected I need to add it back to the table. I want to avoid doing
this. Any ideas?
From: Shane Devenshire on
If you are asking how can you sort on a field that is not in the pivot table,
you can't.

Of course you could sort on it and then hide that column of the spreadsheet.

My question - if the field doesn't show who will know that the pivot table
isn't sorted by that field? In other words, I'm not sure of why you would do
this?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire