From: Boon on
Hello,

I have a select query and I would like to sort on the field month. but I
want to be able to specify the order myself (not descending nor ascending).
how can I do this?

thank you!

From: Jerry Whittle on
You create a table with the data you which you would see in the Month field
and the sort order that you want. You then join these two tables in the query
and sort on it.

Something like this:

Month MonthSort
Jan 12