From: ram on
HI,

I have a worksheet with 5 columns of data and 100 rows. in one of the
columns I have a sumif formula. When I try to sort the data the cell
reference in the sumif column doesn't change however, the other column do
change.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for any help
From: Eva on
Check if your reference is absolute.
See help for "Switch between relative, absolute, and mixed references"

---Please click "yes" if this post helped you!---

Greatly appreciated
Eva

"ram" wrote:

> HI,
>
> I have a worksheet with 5 columns of data and 100 rows. in one of the
> columns I have a sumif formula. When I try to sort the data the cell
> reference in the sumif column doesn't change however, the other column do
> change.
>
> Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks for any help

Pages: 1
Prev: vlookup and multiple criteria
Next: Date formula