From: TC on
Hi, I converted a short 27 sec sound file from M4a to MP3 to insert into my
powerpoint pres. However it will only play 16 seconds of it.

I have copied the MP3 file into the same folder as the PP pres but still no
luck.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

Terry
From: Karl E. Peterson on
TC wrote:
> Hi, I converted a short 27 sec sound file from M4a to MP3 to insert into my
> powerpoint pres. However it will only play 16 seconds of it.
>
> I have copied the MP3 file into the same folder as the PP pres but still no
> luck.
>
> Any ideas folks?

Have you tried playing it in other media players? IOW, how sure are
you that the conversion itself was a complete success?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org