From: TEngle on
Does anyone have the Office add-in for SpaceWare?

I am currently using version 9.9, but don't know if that matters.

From: Dale Dunn on
"TEngle" <tnj1984(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:1176480048.576000.19940
@o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

> Does anyone have the Office add-in for SpaceWare?
>
> I am currently using version 9.9, but don't know if that matters.

Do to the driver download page and specify archive instead of Windows. It's
not longer being developed according to something I think I read in their
forums. I don't remember if it didn't work or if I just didn't find it any
better than what I'm already doing.
From: TEngle on
When 3DConnexion bought the SpaceBall from SpaceTec, they changed the
driver from SpaceWare to 3DxWare.
They also changed the SpaceBall 4000 to USB.

3DxOffice will only work with 3DxWare and will only work with USB
SpaceBalls.

I put a serial SpaceBall 4000 on another computer and really miss the
Office control.