From: aleksa on
Spartan 2 docs clearly says that, even though
you are configuring the FPGA in serial mode,
you should keep CS pin high.

What about Spartan 3?

I don't see something like:
"Yes, Spartan 2 had an error, but it has been fixed in Spartan 3"

From: aleksa on
"aleksa" <aleksazr(a)gmail.com> wrote in message news:hsofgj$mrk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org...
> Spartan 2 docs clearly says that, even though
> you are configuring the FPGA in serial mode,
> you should keep CS pin high.
>
> What about Spartan 3?
>
> I don't see something like:
> "Yes, Spartan 2 had an error, but it has been fixed in Spartan 3"

OK, when I build my board, I will toggle CS pin (with active WR)
during serial config and will write here.