From: EvSpace on
On the Xilinx Spartan-3E Starter kit board there is an USB interface to
program the FPGA chip via JTAG. However this part of the schematics is
missing from the documentation:
http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ug230.pdf

I remember that someone actually did locate the connections around 2006/2007
and put the schematics online for that section. But I can't locate it.
Someone knows where to find it ..?

(The USB port is wired to the CY7C68013A-100AXC containing an 8051 cpu as
the primary USB interface. I think it's connected to the XC2C64A-5VQ44C
CPLD as well. I have seen the http://rmdir.de/~michael/xilinx/ page too)

From: Uwe Bonnes on
EvSpace <none(a)curr.com> wrote:
> On the Xilinx Spartan-3E Starter kit board there is an USB interface to
> program the FPGA chip via JTAG. However this part of the schematics is
> missing from the documentation:
> http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ug230.pdf

> I remember that someone actually did locate the connections around 2006/2007
> and put the schematics online for that section. But I can't locate it.
> Someone knows where to find it ..?

There is some discussion (in german) on
http://www.mikrocontroller.net/topic/142358#new
--
Uwe Bonnes bon(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
From: John McCaskill on
On Jun 23, 6:52 am, EvSpace <n...(a)curr.com> wrote:
> On the Xilinx Spartan-3E Starter kit board there is an USB interface to
> program the FPGA chip via JTAG. However this part of the schematics is
> missing from the documentation:http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ug230.pdf
>
> I remember that someone actually did locate the connections around 2006/2007
> and put the schematics online for that section. But I can't locate it.
> Someone knows where to find it ..?
>
> (The USB port is wired to the CY7C68013A-100AXC containing an 8051 cpu as
> the primary USB interface. I think it's connected to the XC2C64A-5VQ44C
> CPLD as well. I have seen thehttp://rmdir.de/~michael/xilinx/page too)

Look at the schematics for the SP605 development board. They include
the USB JTAG pages of the schematics, as do a few of the other newer
development boards.

Regards,

John McCaskill
www.FasterTechnology.com