From: Sebastien Bourdeauducq on
Hi,

Is there any public information available about the roll-out schedule
of production (non-ES) Spartan 6 devices, and their final price?

Thanks,
--
S├ębastien Bourdeauducq
The Milkymist project
http://www.milkymist.org
From: John Adair on
There is a rollout schedule but as far as I know it is only supplied
under NDA and you need to talk to your Xilinx distributor for that.

What I can say is that there are C grade parts available now at Avnet
and their pricing is on their website. Not many yet but it's a start.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone2. The Spartan-6 PCIe Board.


On 15 May, 13:48, Sebastien Bourdeauducq
<sebastien.bourdeaud...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any public information available about the roll-out schedule
> of production (non-ES) Spartan 6 devices, and their final price?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> S├ębastien Bourdeauducq
> The Milkymist projecthttp://www.milkymist.org

From: Uwe Bonnes on
Sebastien Bourdeauducq <sebastien.bourdeauducq(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> Is there any public information available about the roll-out schedule
> of production (non-ES) Spartan 6 devices, and their final price?

Beginning of March I asked at the Xilinx Booth at Embedded World, and some
manager came up with a lists, showing all parts well on their way though
manufacturing, expectable soon. digikey and "buy online" on xilinx.com tell
another story...

--
Uwe Bonnes bon(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------
From: Jon Beniston on
On 17 May, 11:47, Uwe Bonnes <b...(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-
darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Sebastien Bourdeauducq <sebastien.bourdeaud...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there any public information available about the roll-out schedule
> > of production (non-ES) Spartan 6 devices, and their final price?
>
> Beginning of March I asked at the Xilinx Booth at Embedded World, and some
> manager came up with a lists, showing all parts well on their way though
> manufacturing, expectable soon. digikey and "buy online" on xilinx.com tell
> another story...


Same old Xilinx I'm afriad!

/Awaits post from Austin saying they have been selling them since
1996.
From: Uwe Bonnes on
Sebastien Bourdeauducq <sebastien.bourdeauducq(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> Is there any public information available about the roll-out schedule
> of production (non-ES) Spartan 6 devices, and their final price?

Digikey now has the XC6SLX150-2FG484C expected for mif of July
--
Uwe Bonnes bon(a)elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt
--------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------