From: Jenn on
"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> FromTheRafters wrote:

> We have a term down here in Texas. It's called "pi$$ing into the wind." We
> try not to do that but sometimes one mis-judges the wind direction.
>
> --

....again with the mature comments littered with foul language that you think
makes you look somehow more manly and smart....

Texas sayings isn't going to make up for a low IQ.

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)
http://pqlr.org/bbs/

From: FromTheRafters on
"Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>> FromTheRafters wrote:

No I didn't - nothing in this previous post by Jenn was written by me.
Why are you attributing to me, words which are not mine? Are you trying
to discredit me!? Are you in cahoots with Harry Kellerman to defame my
good name? I have a hinky feeling about you two... :o)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067980/

>> We have a term down here in Texas. It's called "pi$$ing into the
>> wind." We try not to do that but sometimes one mis-judges the wind
>> direction.

We call it pissing, but I guess in Texas things are a little different.
:oD

> ...again with the mature comments littered with foul language that you
> think makes you look somehow more manly and smart....

If it quacks like a duck ... oh wait ... that's fowl language...
nevermind.

> Texas sayings isn't going to make up for a low IQ.

Nearly half of all Texans are of below average intelligence, and don't
*even* get me started on Oklahomans.

From: Jenn on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "Jenn" <me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
>> "JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> We call it pissing, but I guess in Texas things are a little
> different.
>> oD
>
>> ...again with the mature comments littered with foul language that
>> you think makes you look somehow more manly and smart....
>
> If it quacks like a duck ... oh wait ... that's fowl language...
> nevermind.
>
>> Texas sayings isn't going to make up for a low IQ.
>
> Nearly half of all Texans are of below average intelligence, and don't
> *even* get me started on Oklahomans.

haha ok thats twice you made me laugh ... lol

Luckily... I am not FROM Oklahoma... I just live here. :D

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: ~BD~ on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "Jenn"<me(a)nowhere.whocareswhatthisemailisanyway> wrote in message
>> "JD"<JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
>>> FromTheRafters wrote:
>
> No I didn't - nothing in this previous post by Jenn was written by me.
> Why are you attributing to me, words which are not mine? Are you trying
> to discredit me!? Are you in cahoots with Harry Kellerman to defame my
> good name? I have a hinky feeling about you two... :o)
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067980/

Always sharp! I suppose it's easier looking down from above! ;-)

There was a trailer for Robin Hood on that link; did you notice?

*He* didn't like bad guys either!

--
Dave - it's in the genes of us Brits!
From: G. Morgan on
"FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Nearly half of all Texans are of below average intelligence, and don't
>*even* get me started on Oklahomans.

LOL.... I'm in Texas (the good half), and just returned from OKC, you're
right.