From: Pete on
I thought maybe some of you audio geeks might be interested in my iPad
spectrogram application. It's an easy to use, configurable, portable
spectrogram. You can download it here: http://bit.ly/a0TorT

If you're interested in reviewing the app, or are in a position to use
it for education, please send me an email, and I'll hook you up with a
free promo code.

-Pete
From: foxcob on
>I thought maybe some of you audio geeks might be interested in my iPad
>spectrogram application. It's an easy to use, configurable, portable
>spectrogram. You can download it here: http://bit.ly/a0TorT
>
>If you're interested in reviewing the app, or are in a position to use
>it for education, please send me an email, and I'll hook you up with a
>free promo code.
>
>-Pete

I'd test it if it was iPhone compatible... :-) Not being able to play with
it, I would find it nice to be able to freeze the display and get the
magnitude reading at any frequency/time point with your finger. It would
make it more useful for taking actual measurements. Maybe you already did
that though. Hope it's successful for you.

Jacob
From: Pete on
On Jul 8, 10:29 am, "foxcob" <jacob.thefox(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com>
wrote:
> >I thought maybe some of you audio geeks might be interested in my iPad
> >spectrogram application.  It's an easy to use, configurable, portable
> >spectrogram.  You can download it here:http://bit.ly/a0TorT
>
> >If you're interested in reviewing the app, or are in a position to use
> >it for education, please send me an email, and I'll hook you up with a
> >free promo code.
>
> >-Pete
>
> I'd test it if it was iPhone compatible... :-)  Not being able to play with
> it, I would find it nice to be able to freeze the display and get the
> magnitude reading at any frequency/time point with your finger.  It would
> make it more useful for taking actual measurements.  Maybe you already did
> that though.  Hope it's successful for you.
>
> Jacob

I do have an iPhone version of Spectrogram, that will be updated
shortly for iOS4: http://bit.ly/aQniSA

No cursor readout yet, though it *is* on my list.

-Pete
From: foxcob on
>On Jul 8, 10:29=A0am, "foxcob" <jacob.thefox(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com>
>wrote:
>> >I thought maybe some of you audio geeks might be interested in my iPad
>> >spectrogram application. =A0It's an easy to use, configurable,
portable
>> >spectrogram. =A0You can download it here:http://bit.ly/a0TorT
>>
>> >If you're interested in reviewing the app, or are in a position to use
>> >it for education, please send me an email, and I'll hook you up with a
>> >free promo code.
>>
>> >-Pete
>>
>> I'd test it if it was iPhone compatible... :-) =A0Not being able to play
=
>with
>> it, I would find it nice to be able to freeze the display and get the
>> magnitude reading at any frequency/time point with your finger. =A0It
wou=
>ld
>> make it more useful for taking actual measurements. =A0Maybe you already
=
>did
>> that though. =A0Hope it's successful for you.
>>
>> Jacob
>
>I do have an iPhone version of Spectrogram, that will be updated
>shortly for iOS4: http://bit.ly/aQniSA
>
>No cursor readout yet, though it *is* on my list.
>
>-Pete

Ah, so you do. Looks cool, I have a scope, RTA, and fft app for my phone.
It turns my phone into a small audio "swiss army knife". Would love for
these apps to be able to utilize accelerometer input as well. From the
description page and reviews it looks nice. My email is valid if you want
to me to give it a try and write a review.

Jacob