From: Peter Duniho on
JAM wrote:
> [...] Do you want to discuss
> aesthetics of my form or answer simple question if it is possible to
> speed up the bar ? :-)

I would love to have a respectful conversation with someone who is able
to be civil to those who are trying to help them.

That's apparently not possible in your case.
From: JAM on
On Feb 27, 12:33 pm, Peter Duniho <no.peted.s...(a)no.nwlink.spam.com>
wrote:
> JAM wrote:
> > [...] Do you want to discuss
> > aesthetics of my form or answer simple question if it is possible to
> > speed up the bar ? :-)
>
> I would love to have a respectful conversation with someone who is able
> to be civil to those who are trying to help them.
>
> That's apparently not possible in your case.

I will be glad if you stop responding to my questions from now on. I
will appreciate if you put me on your filter list. You haven't helped
me even once so it will not be a great loss for me. Maybe you are an
expert in programming but that is not clearly visible in your answers
and does not make you an expert in aesthetics of UI. I will prefer to
rely on answers from others on this group who seem to have more to say
on the subject of questions and are able to talk specifics.

JAM