From: jwebster1979 on
I want to have a text box that is serving as a "notes box" that is feeding a
subform to spellcheck automatically before it transfers to my subform.
Basically I want spell check to run before I send the information.

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
Here's a function that you can call in the AfterUpdate event of the textbox:

Private Sub txtWhatever_AfterUpdate()
On Error Resume Next
With Me.txtWhatever
.SetFocus