From: jwebster1979 on
I have an unbound text box that fills a subform called that has a bound
textbox. I want to have the color of the font to change in the unbound box if
I have the checkbox as true. I want that color to hold even after I move the
record to the subform. I am really having a lot of problems with this.

From: Gina Whipp on
jwebster1979,

Several options available but which one(s) depends on what version of
Access...

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"jwebster1979" <jwebster1979(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I have an unbound text box that fills a subform called that has a bound
textbox. I want to have the color of the font to change in the unbound box
if
I have the checkbox as true. I want that color to hold even after I move the
record to the subform. I am really having a lot of problems with this.

Pages: 1
Prev: Spell Check
Next: excel separation