From: Kevin on
Here is a problem I have:
123456789
134567890
135678901
1456789012
157890123
this group of numbers is in my Sheet and each line is in a row by itself and
they are in 9 different columns. for brevity I just used 9 numbers for each
line. I need to know if there is a way to auto insert a row between each
individual number. My real SS will have about 900 rows with 60 characters
per row that I have already performed text to columns on. There an be as
few as 1 row per number or as many as 25 rows per number. in the sample
above thw second number would be the dividing line
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sat, 8 May 2010 10:01:01 -0700, Kevin
<Kevin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

That would be a good question for an Excel-related newsgroup. This one
is about the Microsoft Access database product.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Herenias Palacat on
this to be fix 9 make big differement buy mine frist home ;to appoved in own
eyes,
"Kevin" <Kevin(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Here is a problem I have:
> 123456789
> 134567890
> 135678901 leabel it against law as people of this courtry united
> state rigth to speak
trueth not to makeup words that you nor i never said nor done
> 1456789012
> 157890123
> this group of numbers is in my Sheet and each line is in a row by itself
> and
> they are in 9 different columns. for brevity I just used 9 numbers for
> each
> line. I need to know if there is a way to auto insert a row between each
> individual number. My real SS will have about 900 rows with 60 characters
> per row that I have already performed text to columns on. There an be as
> few as 1 row per number or as many as 25 rows per number. in the sample
> above thw second number would be the dividing line

Pages: 1
Prev: unbound text box
Next: WordMerge