From: Savageduck on
On 2010-03-22 19:20:18 -0700, Robert Coe <bob(a)1776.COM> said:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 12:52:01 -0400, "Bowser" <its(a)bowzah.ukme> wrote:
> :
> :
> : "Robert Coe" <bob(a)1776.COM> wrote in message
> : news:8m8dq5dc2ir23embopg1cicveah0ufo8av(a)4ax.com...
> : > On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:31:30 -0400, "Larry Thong"
> : > <larry_thong(a)shitstring.com>
> : > wrote:
> : > : Amazingly enough spike is back in town after a long absense! I had all
> : > but
> : > : given up hope on ever seeing him again. He's still standing tall and
> : > erect.
> : > : And, of course, he's not camera shy in the slightest when the 200/2 is
> : > in
> : > : front of the old D3.
> : > :
> : > : <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Spike.jpg>
> : >
> : > Now why did I think that Spike was probably a dog?
> : >
> : > Bob
> :
> : It's not, but you've got to admit, the pic blows.
>
> Yeah, I like the picture, for both its humorous composition and its technical
> excellence. It's just that for historical reasons I was expecting a dog.
>
> Bob

I was expecting a GBH.

--
Regards,

Savageduck

From: John McWilliams on
Frank ess wrote: James Nagler wrote:

>> When a talentless troll needs to buy $15,000 worth of camera gear
>> to troll a newsgroup, there's obviously something very wrong with
>> that troll. This must be just like everyone else without talent.
>> Throw more money at what you want to do, that'll fix it!
>
> The only type more reprehensible is the one who blows into a newsgroup
> to unload some kind of cathartic charge and whose entire ouvre consists
> in polluting the area with such excreta.

Nice turn of phrase, Frank, and right on the money.

--
john mcwilliams

"Andre, a simple peasant, had only one thing on his mind as he crept
along the East wall: 'Andre creep ... Andre creep ... Andre creep'."
From: Helen on
I miss Spike. At least there are great pics of him so that we can
remember him.