From: guskz on
Not many, but anyone know the true difference spin 1 & 1/2....

Today Tornado Alex is born, gives notion of how wave can be converted
to spin to create an individual (in_divid_e) entity within the wave.

From what I've read and conceived, the spin is directly related to
angular moment and periods....and that period in scientific terms
being a full circle = 2pi_rad.

Thus angular momentum with periods = 2pi = photons where as angular
momentum with periods of 2pi/2 thus pi (or n x pi) = particles?

And where the scientific pi_rad = 180 degrees.

---------------------

Likewise some photon frequencies get absorbed by mass, others
reflected.

Some virtual photons produce mass, other are an exchange between mass
(charges).

-----------------------
The above are linear propagating frequencies and not spin frequencies,
known as RPM (rounds per minute).....

Seems that some Tornado RPMs merge together others quick-back from
each other....

As a spinning top with a counter-reacting force,....but two conter-
reacting forces: one perpendicular the other parallel.

Yet both possibly affected by 2pi versus pi, in terms of difference in
RPM frequency between adjacent objects/forces.

From: guskz on
On Jun 27, 3:48 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Not many, but anyone know the true difference spin 1 & 1/2....
>
> Today Tornado Alex is born, gives notion of how wave can be converted
> to spin to create an individual (in_divid_e) entity within the wave.
>
> From what I've read and conceived, the spin is directly related to
> angular moment and periods....and that period in scientific terms
> being a full circle = 2pi_rad.
>
> Thus angular momentum with periods = 2pi = photons where as angular
> momentum with periods of 2pi/2 thus pi (or n x pi) = particles?
>
> And where the scientific pi_rad = 180 degrees.
>
> ---------------------
>
> Likewise some photon frequencies get absorbed by mass, others
> reflected.
>
> Some virtual photons produce mass, other are an exchange between mass
> (charges).
>
> -----------------------
> The above are linear propagating frequencies and not spin frequencies,
> known as RPM (rounds per minute).....
>
> Seems that some Tornado RPMs merge together others quick-back from
> each other....
>
> As a spinning top with a counter-reacting force,....but two conter-
> reacting forces: one perpendicular the other parallel.
>
> Yet both possibly affected by 2pi versus pi, in terms of difference in
> RPM frequency between adjacent objects/forces.

As well -1/2 & 1/2 is simply a spin direction that can also be
mediated by the linear direction of a particle in space.

Thus tornadoes with the same 2pi RPM frequencies merge together and
those of 2pi/2 = pi (meaning waves offset by 180 degree phase shift)
clash together to behave as distinct individual (in_divid_e) entities
(particles).

n x pi = n x 1/2 x 2pi where n = integers 1 and higher

thus spins of 1/2, 3/2, etc...
From: Igor on
On Jun 27, 3:48 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Not many, but anyone know the true difference spin 1 & 1/2....

Boson and fermion. Totally different topology.

> Today Tornado Alex is born, gives notion of how wave can be converted
> to spin to create an individual (in_divid_e) entity within the wave.

It's a tropical storm, butthead!